Wednesday, November 21, 2018

holding on

Some of the cameras I need to get back to:


The little dancing robot has been an effective guardian of my collection.  I have never lost a camera to theft.  I do manage, however, to lose small parts and accessories without any help.  Little screws and springs regularly reach escape velocity and enter low earth orbit.  About a year ago I lost a pricey pocketable light meter only a couple months after buying it.  More recently, I rummaged around in my parts boxes and found a very nice accessory push-on close-up lens for my Retina Reflex which I promptly lost before I could put it to use.

I should probably look for a small anti-loss talisman I could carry with me at all times.  I do seem to recall having a dancing companion for the pink robot.  If only I could remember where I put it...

No comments: