Monday, August 29, 2022

Old Town Farm

We rode our bikes to Old Town Farm to meet friends for breakfast.  I took along my Minolta Hi-Matic 7s. 










I shot the whole roll of Gekko MW 100 in fully automatic mode and developed in caffenol.  The brightly lit scenes looked ok, but the camera seemed befuddled in low light.   Not having the proper mercury battery may have contributed to the less than perfect outcome, though I had better results with the last roll of color I shot in the camera.

2 comments:

JR Smith said...

Really loved the shot of the man and the old truck. Has a "Grapes of Wrath" feeling to it.

Mike said...

A very friendly fellow. He walked up to me when I was making some pictures of his truck and gave me the full story of finding the truck and restoriing it. He and his wife have built the bike-in coffee place into a very popular hangout for the Albuquerque biking crowd.