Tuesday, October 01, 2019

Third Thursday

The Albuquerque Museum puts on an evening event on the third Thursday of each month.  The theme for September was Lowriders.  Five convertibles were parked on the lawn in front of the museum.  Inside were a variety of family activities and a bar.  A musical program matching the theme was presented in the outside theater.







I shot the cars with my Olympus XA loaded with some Arista Edu Ultra 100. I'm not sure where I got the film, but I was pleased with the way it looked after semi-stand processing in HC-110 at 1:160 dilution.

4 comments:

Jim Grey said...

These are lovely. That's better than I've seen Arista.EDU 100 look in the past.

JR Smith said...

Chrome just looks lovely on black and white film, don't you think?

Mike said...

I have had good results from the three rolls of Arista 100 that I've shot. I'm thinking now I need to try the 200 with PMK Pyro processing.

Mike said...

The chrome is a good test for about any film. Reflexions on sunny days, though, is just about impossible. One of these days I'll remember to take along a polarizing filter for that challenge.