My second roll of home-processed color is from my Kodak Flash Bantam, shot on an over-cast day.
The color seems to match my recollection of the scenes pretty well.
A couple posts I found on the web about using the Unicolor kit implied that a final dip in photo-flo was not needed. I tried it out and got a bunch of water spots. Luckily, a quick re-dip in my usual dilute solution of photo-flo eliminated any spots.
The development time for Unicolor at 102F is just 3.5 minutes. I would be more comfortable with more time which would be more forgiving of small timing errors. So far, though, I can't see any real problem with the actual results.