Thursday, August 26, 2021

Sundown in Old Town

 I took a walk around Old Town late in the afternoon with the idea that the low sun would illuminate some compositions for me.  The Genos Rapid box camera handled the idea pretty well, but my processing of the Fomapan 100 still leaves something to be desired.




Fomapan is the only medium format film these days which is priced at a level I'm willing to pay, so I'm hoping I'll hit on a developer that will let me approach the quality I have gotten in the past from TMAX or Acros.

2 comments:

JR Smith said...

Thank you for sharing these. This series inspired me to get out and walk around downtown late in the day. One of the great things about our online film community is getting inspiration when you least expect it! :-)

Mike said...

You're welcome. I'm going to try again this afternoon with a camera that has a bit more aptitude for shadow work.