Sunday, December 08, 2019

You, my pal, Stone!

One of the pleasures of running a blog is being able to delete spam posts which frequently make their appearance as comments on blog articles.  I have chosen to review any comments that are posted more than a week past an article's appearance.  Mostly, I routinely delete any comments that are signed "Anonymous".  Once in a great while, though, the English is so charmingly fractured that I feel compelled to share the message:
"Thanks for distribution excellent informations. Your website is so unagitated. I'm impressed by the information that you've on this web situation. It reveals how nicely you comprehend this person. Bookmarked this website attendant, testament rise play for many articles. You, my pal, Stone! I saved just the content I already searched all over the place and righteous couldn't proceed crosswise. What a perfect web situation. on Fomapan 100"
In what world is there a market for such nonsensical content?  It seems like the value per word would be infinitesimally small.  Good luck to you, anonymous spammer.  I hope you find some more rewarding endeavor, and a perfect web situation.

3 comments:

Rick said...

It sounds like some bot went rogue.

Mike said...

Pretty typical spam style. It seems like any respectable bot would have a better command of the language. Probably not Russian. Maybe Elbonian?

Gerald Greenwood said...

To be fair, I can think of some politicians who make less sense than this.