Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2026

A Walk In The Park

Some clouds and a light rain has provided us with respite from too-early Summer weather.  I  loaded a roll of Kentmere 400 in the pinhole camera and took a stroll through near-by Tiguex Park.


4 comments:

  1. I love the shot of the tree. I'd have a print made of that one and hang it up Mike!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I was pleased with that one made recently near home. I have a print with a very similar perspective posted on Flickr. I entitled it "Death by Fire". That one is not a pinhole; it was made with a 24mm on my Spotmatic. It would be nice to have the two of them together on the wall.

      Delete
  2. Great stuff, Mike, particularly the first and last. I really ought to dig mine out and have another play. Funnily enough, I was watching Martin Henson's latest youtube video today, where he uses his 4x5 and 8x10 pinhole cameras.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the reminder to look at Henson's. work. I'm thinking I need to put together a list of good pinhole links.

      Delete

Comments on posts older than 7 days will not be published until reviewed.