Pages

Friday, March 08, 2013

Bosque Cottonwoods


I've been working on my Kodak Duo Six-20. I painted out the last pinhole in the bellows which gave me better image contrast. After removing and cleaning the lenses, I soaked the shutter in lighter fluid and got the B and T settings working properly. The solvent also floated away some of the black paint characters on the front of the shutter, so I may go back and try painting them back in.

About half the pictures from my last roll through the camera were grossly out of focus.  When I looked at the camera again I realized that I had set the focal plane target on the wrong rails, putting it about 2mm too far forward for proper infinity focus.  I've redone the collimation again, so we'll see shortly if I got it right this time.

1 comment:

Jim said...

Ooh, very nice. Great tones on the front tree.